Southeast Power Corporation is a capable, reliable, efficient, and safety conscious organization.
By partnering with Southeast Power, power utility companies have an effective electrical construction contractor that can complete projects on time and under budget. Typical customers include power and energy corporations, telecommunication companies, fiber optic cable manufacturers, and engineering firms. With a solid financial foundation, Southeast Power Corporation is capable of providing bonding capacity in excess of $200M dollars. Southeast Power Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Power Corporation of America, for more information please visit: http://pcapower.com.
Our experience includes:
- Power transmission line construction and maintenance ranging from 46kV to 500kV.
- Electric distribution systems maintenance and construction for power line electrical circuits < 46kV.
- Emergency response and storm restoration for transmission & distribution systems.
- Turnkey substation construction and maintenance.
- Fiber optic networks and telecommunications systems construction.
- Drilled pier, caisson, and electric tower foundation construction.
- Environmental construction efforts: silt fence, material yards, laydown yards, and right of way clearing.
- Electric car charging station construction.